Hettich Benelux B.V. produces en distributes hypothermia heating chambers.
Hypothermia is a condition of the body with abnormally low body temperature, for example, as a result of exposure to the weather conditions or by immersion in cold water. It may also occur during or following certain surgical procedures. The term hypothermia/heating stands for preventing these low body temperature during surgery. This requires IV fluids at body temperature and possible blankets or bedcovers stored at 60°C.
- Specially developed for surgery rooms
- Available as a built-in or freestanding model
- Dimensions customer-specific to determine
- Hypothermia heating chamber available with door or drawers
- Thanks to an air exhaust, no air is blown into the surgery room
- Available for infusion liquids (37 °C), flanel or blankets (60 °C), medications (4 °C), and combinations thereof
- Built-in models have completely smooth finish, with declining handles and controllers
- Meets the technical requirements and electronics requirements of the surgery room
- Meets 93/42 EEC requirement
- Already installed in many Dutch surgery rooms